Focusing on advocacy, education and facilitating housing development, our coalition is dedicated to creating and preserving affordable housing for the residents of Hawaii by:
- Educating the public and our elected officials.
- Working to increase the number of affordable and workforce housing units, including special needs housing.
- Identifying barriers to affordable housing and working to address them.
- Supporting economic development that promotes healthy and sustainable communities.
- Empowering the housing goals of our members to provide housing opportunities for all Hawai'i residents.
- Coordinating the exchange of information to promote education for affordable and workforce housing.